Looking for a casual active guild, which has social people, and no douchebags.

Ameeba.4136

Hello. I am newish player to Guild Wars, however mmorpg games are not new to me, and i'm old enough that I have seen the whole life of mmo games on internet. I am lvl80 guardian with exotic gear, but some little things are still new to me in this game. I would love to run with other people, and do raids, dungeons, and in general run with parties. I play in Underworld-server, BUT i have not used my free server change yet if its necessary. Also i can sometimes be social in chat. My name in game is Jeeeds, and I am in one other guild aswell because it's full of my countrymen. But that guild does not run as much in parties as I would like. I will also stay in that guild aswell because they teached me everything about this game, so I can represent both guilds. One day other, and next other etc.. I am very social, and I am not a shithead :) Feel free to send me a message if you are interested of newish player who still can hndle himself because of all the experience from mmo-games :) Thank you!

My only requirement for guild is that, it is active, and the people have to be somewhat social, and definitely friendly. I am from Finland, so my timezone is GMT+3 (used to be +2). I play everyday, and I do own PoF expansion, and sometime in future I am planning on getting HoT aswell

Hi there,

We are small (around 50 players) on days social on days not...depends on the mood I guess.... we do have active discord and we are looking for more voices. If you wish to read more you can do it here https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/48730/eu-tr-tek-rangers-small-casual-guild/p1

Feel free to contact me here/in game if you have any questions ;)

Archived