Join a new guild: Guardians of the Dragon Tomes [Aura] (Aurora Glade EU, PvX, semi-hardcore)

zappbrannigan.4273

Hello! I am Quaizor, and I am a relatively new player in gw2. I have my first lvl 80 character (an elementalist). I’m looking for other players to join, preferably new ones, so that we can explore the world together and do everything hw2 has to offer! I’m aiming to make this a small but close guild, of maximum 100 people, but I’m looking for only 2-5 right now.

If you want to meet new people in the game to play with, this is the guild for you! Mostly, I want to make friends in game to have fun with, heat up, and eventually do some wvw and raiding. But for now, just improving the guild and finding people to do dungeons with is my aim.

Join here if:1) You are a relatively new player looking for a consistent group to hang out with in the game2) You’ve decided to play gw2 long term3) You log in every weekend

A side note: it would be nice to have a variety, and since I’m already and elementalist, I’d you are also one it might be more difficult for you to join right now. I’m looking for a variety of professions, because I think this makes the game more immersive.

Anyways, please send me a mail, or if I’m online, send me a whisper, asking to join! If you have any questions, ask here!

TL;DR : Join this guild if you are a new player that wants to play with a consistent group in gw2 for a long time. Please don’t be an elementalist as variety is nice, and please be new and log in every weekend.

Archived