[NA][Dragonbrand][PvX] South of Heaven is seeking new members!

CarkParson.6140

South of Heaven is a multi-game community with a Guild Wars 2 group playing on Dragonbrand! We'd love to meet some new and veteran players looking for a smaller casual guild! Read on to find out more about who we are and whether we'd be a good fit for you.

Who is SoH?

We are a multi-game community with almost 15 years of history in the MMO world. We've done everything from super hardcore raiding and open world PvP to ultra casual fun running in nearly ever major MMO. Our average age is probably in the mid-thirties, and we have a relatively even mix of men and women gamers.

We strive to be all inclusive and welcoming, which I think shines through the most in our code of conduct and our stance on the five dirty words of gaming.

Why Should You Play with Us??

That's a great question! We are a great fit for anyone who:

• Wants to try a bit of everything with new and veteran players. We have three nights for GW2 right now: Assorted PvE on Thursday, WvW on Saturday, and Fractals on Sunday.

• Is looking for a casual, no pressure group. We're definitely a casual guild, and we're a great fit for people who want to log in for scheduled events without any pressure to be online every night. We have no requirements related to how you play, skill level, or any other similar factor.

• Might be into playing other games with us. We're a multi-game guild, and our GW2 group is part of an experiment we call the Nomads. Basically, it's a group of players who play an MMO until they get bored, then they vote on which game to play next. We'll eventually leave GW2 for something new, and you'd be welcome to join us in our next game if you'd like!

• Doesn't want to get lost in the crowd. We have roughly 50 players actively playing at least one of our games, and about ten of them are currently playing GW2.

• Wants to play with fun and interesting people! I think we're pretty fantastic, but I'm also more than a little biased.

How do I join?

If you'd like to hear more about our guild or to talk to us about joining, please do one of the following:

• Post an introduction in the "Public Access" area of our forums. We will ask you to do this before we send you an invite to the guild.

• Send me (CarkParson.6140) an in-game mail.

• Ask to join one of our group nights. We'd be glad to have you along if you'd like to try us out before joining. Our main group nights are usually Thursday at 830pm EST, Saturday at 900pm EST, and Sunday at 900pm EST.

Archived