[NA][PVX] Sleeping Forest [zZzZ] a 3 Guild Raid/Fractal Training Community.

Lord Byron.6732

Sleeping Forest [zZzZ] is a no-rep required, 18+, 3 Guild community: Sleeping Forest (Gilded Hollow), Blue Forest (Windswept Haven), White Forest (Lost Precipice, future WvW guild!). As a NA community, we are most active usually around and after reset, but we have members from all over the world!

Ever wanted to get into Raids and fractals … but couldn’t find people to teach you? Look no further! Sleeping Forest offers a friendly community where you can learn all about raiding and high level fractals! We have been offering weekly beginner trainings for both raids and fractals for over a year now, even a “Zero to Hero” raid static! The only requirements for raid trainings are erotic gear with the right stats and a willingness to learn!

Are you a more experienced raider ready to learn new content? We also offer advanced trainings that include Wing 5 & raids/fractal CMs! Here you’ll also find plenty of experienced players to organize your own clears and ask for advice.

Not really interested in raids? That’s fine too! Sleeping forest is an active community of over 1k people that also offers different activities such as: Guild Missions, Raffles and Giveaways, weeb bots, and a crowd favorite: FASHION SHOWS! This is a fun laid back 18+ environment. Enjoy a mature audience that can talk about life's trials and tribulations, and at the same time offer game advice. We are also a Professional Lion’s Arch AFK Guild, for those of us that enjoy this true endgame content. We also have a growing artistic community, support our artists!

Some future plans include a WvW Forest guild when the rework happens (Hurry up Anet!) and a future FFXIV guild (:O)

We are always looking for passionate players to fill our Officer’s ranks and players with a passion for teaching others to become raid trainers. If you think you’re a good fit for the guild don’t hesitate to ask!

Our website: www.sleepingforestgw2.com, also don’t miss out on anything and join our active Discord server!If you’d like to join you can message me anytime (Lord Byron#4445 on discord, Lord Byron.6732 in game).Until then, happy gaming! ~LB

I have been playing for over 5 years and this is by far the most dynamic and diverse guild I have ever come across. It took me a very short while to go from training raids to a static. In addition, everyone gives back to the guild. I currently train T1 andT2 fractals for beginners and love helping them learn how to progress! Indeed, there is something for everyone at every level, including the highest level content.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived