What do you think guys, whats the problem?

itslenh.1205

Hello,I have a very frustrating problem with my game. I'd like to take a break from Black Ops 4, and I came back to GW2.Today, I installed a game after about 3-or 4 months break, and the game is dropping a lot of FPS.

Back in the day, when I last time played, it was fine at fullhd + a special custom settings with 60-90 fps without any issues (70+ at Tarir Meta, and at other HoT metas, and around 40-60 at PoF zones and events).

Now, I only have 35-44 fps at the middle of nowhere (vanilla maps - queensdale, without any player around me, nor events) with the same settings.

• I have a totally reinstalled and cleaned OS, only Cod BO4, SWTOR and GW2 have on it.

Heres my specs:

• ASUS ROG GL552VW-CN515D (i7-6700hq, gtx960m 4gb, 16gb ram, windows 10 pro 64bit)

For my nvidia gpu, I have a latest update. Maybe thats cause the problem with my fps? Anyone can help me?

Hello, sorry to hear about the fps problems. Have you tried to double check your graphics settings? I think it's possible for them to reset for a different computer.Also, I think that the beetle race maps will calm down once the racing dailies are done, and thus it might be worth it to either test out some more maps or to wait out the sweepstakes which iirc will end soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived