LWS3 Issue [Resolved]

normans.8963

So i bought bot x-pack but to do the living world i need to do my story that fine to do living world season 3. But there a quest . The temple of the forgotten kingdom at lv 80. That one . Am a ranger and i think my pet was glitching the mob in the wall so i went soulbeast but it still dont fix the mob. I think they glitch in the wall or something.

Since i bought bot expack just let me see the content. WE all have old stuff that we dont wanna fix because its too old so dont force people that bought bot x-pack to do it plz.I love the game i went true bathazar not long ago it was really fun.

I know i could buy the story for 400 ruby but seriously are you really like that i mean plz dont be like that.

There is a bug submission form in the game for this kind of thing, and from what I've seen they do look into reports eventually. Venting your frustrations on the forum unfortunately won't get anything done any sooner.

On the up-side I am pleased your bug sorted itself out, it's a wonder what turning it off and on again will fix ;)

Archived