LF small and casual LGBT+ friendly guild on EU

PavGill.5073

Hello, im a returning Guildwars 2 player after taking a break for many years.I've recently decided to get back to playing Guildwars 2 and would like to find a community who are fairly active, laid back and drama free.

I have 10+ years of MMORPG experience, being a hardcore raider on WoW mostly (resto shaman & druid) and im over that. Im quite into PVE content but at a more relaxed pace, however i do still enjoy PVP.

Im 25, a gay man and live in the UK. I have a cat and a dog (who you may hear if you use voice chat) and im quite chilled. Honestly i feel like im totally new to this game all over again so im not really looking for any elite kind of guild. If it matters, im on the Ring of fire server.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

I'm in (SYM) Strapping Young Men based on Maguuma ( not required). We are a PvX Gaymer guild whom is always looking for more guys to join. We are very chill and drama free; no elitism present within the community. We are not as active as we previously were but we are hoping that with new members we can stir up activities like raids, PvP, WvW and social initiatives.

Archived