[Game Breaking] Guns, Germs, and Steel

In Living World Season 4, Episode 3, the quest Tactical Triage and the subquest Guns, Germs, and Steel appear to be bugged (locking out the ability to complete it).

After you visit Sabil, then the doctor, then back to Sabil, smash the statue and read the book on his library shelf, you head over to the quest area near the farmlands.

Once there, there doesn't appear to be any spawns. I even tried walking down the road south of the farmlands (as the book describes). Nothing. There are Joko Loyalist spawns, but none of them appears to actually count towards the completion of this quest.

Plenty of other players seemed to be suffering from this issue as well. When I was in the zone, I had a few "regulars" who would pop in each day to see if the issue was fixed or not.

I'd classify this bug as game breaking, as you literally cannot proceed in the episode 3 story with it happening.

On 01/28/2018 this quest is bugged. I have attempted for three days wasting an hour each or more to see if they (Joko Loyalists with an X over their head) would appear. I too have done what the previous writer (Aplethoraof) to no avail. I know I can go on and complete other chapters but I wont get the story line completion. Are you going to fix? If not fix, at least tell us what to do.

I am not the only one as I had seen up to 10 people waiting around to see if they pop up.

Love the game....disgruntled on this part.....incensed...vexed in the most intense terms. PLEASE FIX IT!!! As I see in the forums this has been an issue since Jun2018. FIX!!

Archived