(NA) Rusty Dogs [WOOF] LF mature Guild Members

whitenoize.5106

Hey there, As the title states we are looking for mature guild members. My buddy Meat (30) and I (26) have been on a GW2 hiatus for about 2-3 years. Only recently have we returned and got our ascended gear going so we can fractal and raid. Now we had our guild which was the Rusty Dogs [WOOF] and used it back in the day for some extra storage. Our name comes from us being veterans at some games like Gw1, WoW, Aion, Lineage, and so forth. I myself had 14,000 hours back in GW1 yeah I wasn't one of the most social kids. But it was a great time.

And now since we have returned we got our guild up to level 12 and upgrades the guild hall here and there. I do have to say my gold has plumeted because of the guild hall. And we're ready to raid and do some fractals. But as the truth is it's always more fun with people. So we've went into a raid training discord and are still there getting some knowledge. Got our gear going me as a PSLB and meat as a druid. And now we want to find people to play with. Everyone is welcome yet we are looking for mature people. We do not want to deal with any drama and just play the game and have fun. We are not overly competative and we will raid on the guilds pace. We're here to have a good time between the busy thing that is called life. If you're interested Please do let me know and I'll gladly have you in our guild.

Archived