[PvX][EU]Wreckin Easies[LEL]recruiting for raids (toxic players 18+)

Mai.2369

Hi guys i run a guild for me and my friends and we want to invite a few more to raid with and maybe find new friends. Its a lvl 1 guild with 14 players we play on a daily. You do not have to rep full time.We are quite a toxic group, so we prefer our group to stay that way and add more people like us.We came from a highly toxic mmo where we trashed other guilds on a daily basis and the drama was consistant, so we are just used to it.Please no real carebears, we are nice and at times highly toxic but as long as you can handle us, we are fine with you.We're tryhards and have a winner mentality. )))

Content:Raids: We do them during the whole week whenever most of us have time, we repeat them if people didnt finish them.PVP: few of us do pvp. We have players in all ranks.Fractals: just ask. (We do them on a daily)Guild missions: if we have enough and you want to do them, just ask.WvW: we are seaferer's rest, we like to wvw also.Anything else: just ask.

Who we are looking for:

• Searching for 5 new players
  • People that know Wing 1-4 (we are still learning 5-6) (please play chrono / chrono tank/ and anything else)
  • have Full Ascended gear and know your rotation.
  • Know mechs for raids we do not carry people.
  • we prefer people that will like to play and talk to us
  • No ragequitters or drama starters. you can be toxic just dont go overvoard. I do not handle tears so dont run to me with your problems.

DiscordMai#9118 (add me for more info, if you would like to talk to us beforehand to see if the guild is right for you or a invite)

IGN: chiibiiness.5194 (pm for info or an invite)Nexty.2754 (pm him if im not around)

if neither online just add me on discord )

Archived