Returning Player, trouble with my legendary weapons.

Plax.9624

Hey community, I am a returning player from 2013. I am having trouble with my legendary weapons, they are labeled as exotic and link as orange exotic into chat. I understand they should have been upgraded to ascended quality and should be linking in chat as purple. I am not confusing these weapons with skins of the weapon.. I checked my whole inventory.

Do I have to do the legendary mastery thing to get the full potential out of my legendaries? I'm just now starting to work on this.

Any insight on this would be appreciated.Thank You

Just a wild guess. Your weapons don't have Soldier stats (Power, Vitaly, Toughness) anymore? or in other word you transmuted the skin onto another weapon with e.g. Berserker Stats (Power, Precision, Ferocity) back in the day?If thats so, that means you more or less destroyed the Legendary Weapon itself back then and just changed the skin of a normal exotic weapon. If thats the case i would suggest to contact the support and see if they can help.

edit: The skin changing back then worked different, you had to have two weapons. One which look you wanted to use and one which stats you wanted to use. In process of the transformation the weapon which look was used would have been destroyed, and the weapon which stats had been used got its skin changed.

Archived