Constant lag and disconnects from game — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Constant lag and disconnects from game

Helbjorne.9368Helbjorne.9368 Member ✭✭✭
edited October 1, 2017 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

I'm constantly lagging out and disconnecting from Guild Wars 2, and this issue is isolated to Guild Wars; I can alt+tab and run a Speedtest/browse the forums while completely lagged out in game. As you can see in this screenshot, all of my abilities look as if they're being cast and they constantly flicker like that, and I am standing on an enemy point and it is not ticking down for me to capture. When an enemy came to their point they were able to hit me but I was unable to do anything in return. Again, this issue is isolated to GW2, and has been happening for the past 2 days.

Comments

• Helbjorne.9368Helbjorne.9368 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 1, 2017

So just an update, as you can see here my ping spiked over 4k, and as you can see here I've been monitoring my ping to Google's DNS server which has sat around 50 with no spikes, so I don't believe it to be a network issue on my end.

• Helbjorne.9368Helbjorne.9368 Member ✭✭✭

Also, tried repairing client, restarting modem/router, changing network cables. Still having issues, still only affecting GW2.

• Jee.7193Jee.7193 Member ✭✭

Same here, cant seem to get a handle on it. I have even port forwarded the 3 TCP ports used by GW2 to no avail.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.