[EU] [LFG PvE with Fractal/Raid Training] — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU] [LFG PvE with Fractal/Raid Training]

Hi there. I have been playing for a little over a year but most of that time has been spent in WvW (WSR - but not vital to who I PvE with). I have recently built a PvE druid and have been happily doing t4 fractals for a few weeks now. Looking to improve my play and get CMs done and also learn to raid. I am willing to kit out another character as well (should only take a week or so) for PvE content to meet party needs. Also looking for an older or at least more mature group than those that I have stumbled across in game. Looking to get everyone through the content rather than set record times. Annoyingly I can't commit to set times as I am a shift worker but I play most days of the week.

Thanks

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.