[EU][PVE] friendly vet with slightly unsettling humor and unreliable playtimes looking for a home

Leethe.3514

Hi everyone ! If you are reading this, it means the subject has not scared you off... and you clicked it ! Perhaps you might even be intrigued and pondering if you might know the right guild for me to call home.

I have been playing gw1 very casually but long term. Later when gw2 was released I was there from the beginning without ever really taking any major breaks. During that time I have been part of quite a few guilds, but pretty much never more than one at a time. So far I never left a guild because I disliked them, but because they died. If your roster consists of players that never represent it gets very lonely very quickly, and often results in a downward spiral of people logging in, realising they are alone, and representing something else. I guess that is why I dislike having multiple guilds and don't mind beeing forced to represent 100% at all.Sadly, this single-guild-preferance of mine has, yet again, left me stranded without an active guild.

I can keep myself occupied for a very long time in game (sooo many things to do !) but it's really turning to feel rather lonely.

So ! Here I go.. babbling a little more about myself to give you an idea about what I am looking for and what kind of a player I am.

I am not a native speaker but enjoy doing italking quite a lot. I like to get attached to my guild and those within, which I do not find possible without voice chatting. Sometimes, I find myself in situations at which I cannot speak but only listen. That's usually when there are people in my immediate surroundings trying to study. I often go weeks or months without that issue but sometimes it's more present for a few days.

On a normal day I am online pretty much every day in the evenings for quite a few hours. Though I can rarely guarantee playtime as my job put's that at random.I am currently the druid healer of an independant raidforce which is raiding every mondays and thursdays. We are clearing everything but Quadim.

I have many classes geared up (kinda to keep my bank free from equipment clutter) but really only ever play my ranger. I love my ranger. I enjoy healing and dpsing with it a lot. I even take it to wvw every now and then, even though it's not really suited. I bet I could enjoy another class the same way, if only I had reasons, like fitting in with the rest of a static group.I have a few legendary armor sets and legendary weapons to my name. I never cared for achievement points.

I would love to delve a little deeper into fractals. I have been doing normal T4 with pugs quite a lot and grew a little tired of running it with anonymous people. I would absolutely love to do some fractals with people I know and possibly even learn CMs which I have no clue about yet, sadly. No chance to learn that with pugs.

I don't mind doing guild missions or similar things.I was born 82 and started playing online games in 94. I will not get into detail which ones I played, but with WoW I never got out of the beta. It kinda felt like a copy of something that I had happily been playing for many years already so I never saw reason to switch.

If you answer to this, please don't be disappointed if I don't come back to you right away. Joining a guild is something I like to put thought into.

Really hope someone would have me !

Tina

• 2 weeks later...

Archived