Mount Bug after Patch Silverwastes Tangled Labyrinth

Location: The Silverwastes in the Tangled LabyrinthThe Labyrinth — [&BJ4HAAA=]

Did some have the same bug like me in the Labyrinth after the patch. When I on my mount and jump in the big flowers to change my skin in a glowing plant. After this I will sit as glowing plant on the mount (Raptor). Dismounting is not possible, the jump function don’t work + no speed buff… only a relog change the problem.

Maybe it is an installation Error of my client…….but before I start the reinstalling I hope someone will say it is a system bug..because my internet conection is not very good.

Today when I start my client….the Automatic repair system starts to restore my date archive of my gaming client. When I start the game client again the Game starts like every day but when I make a round in the Tangled Labyrinth the same strange bug happen again.

When I am sitting on the Raptor and jump with him into a flower in the Tangled Labyrinth it happen again…….I sit as glowing plant on the Raptor. Jump funktion of my character don’t work, the usual speed buff of the glowing plant don’t work….and when the transformation ends(Time limit) I will stand locked on the mount. The skill bar change to the normal menu and at the same time the button for Dismounting is on skill bar available but not usable like all other skills too. When I port my character on the Map I will sit after that in the same Position on the mount or my character is in this situation invisible. Only a relog change the problem but I will lose my map bonus and this in at the end of the event not very useful.

Archived