stuck in infinite loading screens when trying to load into sPVP match

Twice now today I've run into an issue where trying to load into a match just gives me an infinite loading screen. ALT-F4ing and reloading the game just throws me back to the same constant loading screen. I can hear the setup music long after the match should have started.Switching characters did not work the first time - I tried loading onto a different character and the pvp menu told me I was 'already in a match'. After the match ended, I was able to log back in on the character I'd originally queued as.I googled the issue and someone suggested guesting onto a different world, which was the only thing I did differently between the first and second issue.I also played a match just fine, zero issues, in between.The second time, trying to load in on a different character did work (though by that point my team was very badly losing the 4v5 that I'd created). I still got dishonor.Since the next time it happens I will be met with my third dishonor in the same day, I REALLY want to know if there's a solution. There is nothing wrong with my internet, I have changed nothing about it and had played a dozen matches earlier today and over the past few days without issue. If it happens it's essentially a guaranteed dishonor that I have no control over.

Archived