Make more traits to trigger when entering shroud

leasm.1279

I'm a big fan of shroud in general, and at the same time I really dislike all traits that trigger under certain conditions with a cooldown, such as Blood Bond, Chill of Death, etc.These traits are supposed to grant smart strategic choices, but in general they are simply not controllable, becoming just bad passives that trigger when you don't need them. How many times I say Blood Bond being wasted on an enemy that is almost dying anyway. Ans how many times Plague Sending have triggered from my Deathly Swarm, which is just stupid..

I'd love to see all these kind of traits triggering on your selected target when entering shroud, such as:

• Blood Bond: Cast Lesser Signet of Vampirism on your selected target when entering shroud.
  • Chill of Death: Cast Lesser Spinal Shivers on your selected target when entering shroud, as long as the target is below 50% health.
  • Plague Sending: Cast Plague Signet on your selected target when entering shroud, as long as you have 3 or more conditions.

IMO, this would both empower our shroud (which is supposed to be our most powerful weapon), even for Scourge, and at the same time bring those traits to be actual strategic. For example, should I enter shroud now or wait until my target drops below 50% health, so that I can trigger Chill of Death? And so on..

Archived