Glyph of the Stars Visual Awkwardness

FalsePromises.6398

I've loved the addition of Glyph of the Stars, but I've been seeing some visual oddities about it, in both normal and CA (Celestial Avatar, for those who don't play druid) forms. I've decided the best way to present each one is in a bullet list below:

• In both forms, the druid stones and vines disappear a second early while the skill is still casting.
  • In normal form, the tethers pulse in and out of visibility awkwardly.
  • In CA form, the tethers only appear when reviving allies (not sure if this is intentional or not though, since the CA form is much weaker than the normal form outside of reviving).
  • In normal form, the tethers anchor at the hip instead of the hand, which is where the animation implies the tether should attach to on the character (also don't know if this effect goes on CA form too, since I haven't seen enough uses of CA form that revive allies in an environment stress-free enough to stare at the skill).
  • The star effects on CA form pulse awkwardly, but they may just be intentional pulse indicators.
  • There is no indicator in normal form that it is a water field.

I know there's always the mindset of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", but I do feel that for many players, visuals are an important part of the game. I don't want to sound pushy, but I do want to urge a fix or address to the topic: it's a great skill, and it's absolutely what druid needed as an elite, but the visual awkwardness is at times a little jarring. I've attached a diagram of the normal form's oddities, since I feel those are most noticeable: https://imgur.com/a/caVGYnyThanks for reading, and have a nice day!

P.S. a stack or two of stability during a 7 second channeled elite might be nice! :) Druids often get flung everywhere in big meta events, and the only stability they got is a different elite...