[EU, AG] LF PvE Guild, casual returning player :)

Renz.1706

Hi all :)

So the incredibly hawk-eyed among you might have noticed I'm a returning player, I've in fact had the game since release, and played it for bouts here and there since. The concept of an MMO guild I've always enjoyed, but generally found people to take things too seriously and not like when you take breaks from the game. But here I am, back again to see if I can find my fit. I'm not going to put my life story (if you want it, I'll forward the 112 page PDF) but i'll bullet point some bits about me and what I'm after!

• I'm 27, if age is any consideration for you
  • Primarily interested in PvE, I find cooperation more fun than competition, but i'd delve into other things if it appealed
  • I have PoF and HoT (although I've not put any real time into them so far), my main is level 80 and I do understand the basics of the game, but nothing that advanced
  • I do play casually, so times I'm on varies and for how long, but usually evenings EU time. I will say I don't expect to be penalised for having a break and not logging on for a while. We all have lives and playing isn't the centre of my priorities unfortunately
  • I'm happy to help where I can, be it mentoring new players in what I know or contributing to a guild however that is
  • I don't currently have discord, and I'm not looking for voice chat initially although I would if I found somewhere I felt chilled enough
  • Guild size doesn't matter, but I find smaller ones more personal, which I think is more enjoyable

Anyways, hope that helps give you an idea if we'd be a good fit. Look forward to hearing from some of you and maybe joining you too, have fun playing!