Gazelle dmg

Toron.4856

My friend Hit a guy for over 60k with the gazelle Pet. Basically its a 1 shot build. Run beastmastery makrmanship and get all available dmg multiplicators Including "sick em". He instantly kills ppl from 100% life to full dead without even entering the downstate.Oh and u can 1 shot ppl using menders as well meaning u can have high vitality and healing while 1 shotting ppl.If this is not getting nerfed ill totally make a ranger just to 1 shot ppl in pvp lolBy far the best gimmick build we have had in a long time !? Lol

Add: you can also kill warriors and engis with 1 hit since it will ignore endure pain and elixir S in case if u 100-0 them haha

@ZhouX.8742 said:There's been like 5 threads on this already, learn to read other forum posts before making your own. One of them even has dev responses saying they're looking into it to fix it.

i had a quick read through one or two other posts about gazelle. nobody mentioned the 1 hits. they did mention that it does too much dmg but im talking about going beastmastery n markmanship and litereally 1 hit ppl from 100% to full dead as a gimmick build. 60k is nothing compared to the 10k ish hits it does with the meta builds..

@Toron.4856 said:

@ZhouX.8742 said:There's been like 5 threads on this already, learn to read other forum posts before making your own. One of them even has dev responses saying they're looking into it to fix it.

i had a quick read through one or two other posts about gazelle. nobody mentioned the 1 hits. they did mention that it does too much dmg but im talking about going beastmastery n markmanship and litereally 1 hit ppl from 100% to full dead as a gimmick build. 60k is nothing compared to the 10k ish hits it does with the meta builds..

Then you would know responses to those threads are people saying they've been hit from 30k-50k dmg and that it needed to be nerfed. They acknowledge this and are working on it as confirmed by Ben himself.

People keep crying more and more about this. You do realize, even if the gazelle did a ton of damage, that's only because the ranger took as many damage skill and traits as possible. That means they are squishy as kitten and you probably one shot/two shot them right back. That's the same for any insanely high damage build, they can hit like a truck, but get wrecked super easily.

@ChocolateBlaze.7840 said:People keep crying more and more about this. You do realize, even if the gazelle did a ton of damage, that's only because the ranger took as many damage skill and traits as possible. That means they are squishy as kitten and you probably one shot/two shot them right back. That's the same for any insanely high damage build, they can hit like a truck, but get wrecked super easily.

i know, but to a zerk war or rev is counterplay and to a literal 1 hit is no counterplay. especially since you dont have to get in melee range as a player. the ranger can simply stand back, LOS or stealth and just let the pet do the work. and no other skill hits for 70k in pvp.Also, im not complaining... i honestly couldnt care less since i never had that happen to me in pvp (yet) and i might just go 1 hit ppl myself... its a fun gimmick and im spreading the word :)

Archived