FPS on Macbook Pro 2018 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

FPS on Macbook Pro 2018

Hello Gw2 players!

I have a macbook pro 2018. I know that isn’t the best for gaming but still.
I have a fps of 27 and if i move it drops tot 5 fps. I think a macbook can do better than that. But how?

My vram is 2G and i have a intel i7
It doesn’t matter if i change the graphics settings, and if i chose autodetect it choose everything in high.
There is something on reddit about changing the config file but i don't have that file. Even if i look for hidden maps.

I hope somebody knows how to get the fps up

Greetz!

Comments

• calb.3128calb.3128 Member ✭✭✭

Manually change the settings to medium and/or low and let us know how that changes things. Check resolution too... running it at full (retina) resolution will be painful.

Speaking as another MBP player (albeit a slightly older one), it won't run as well as it would under Windows through Bootcamp. I think the config changes you refer to on Reddit only affected the 32-bit client, not the 64-bit client (though I stand to be corrected).

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.