[NA] [HUNT] Together We Roam RECRUITING New and Returning/Experienced Players, Semi-Casual Guild PvX — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[NA] [HUNT] Together We Roam RECRUITING New and Returning/Experienced Players, Semi-Casual Guild PvX

DeusVolt.4307DeusVolt.4307 Member ✭✭
edited May 20, 2020 in Looking For Guild

Hello Tyrians,
We are currently recruiting players looking to return or learn about the game. We are a small tight-knit guild, and we try to emphasize community bond and quality of character over quantity of players. We are currently on Stormbluff Isles but that shouldn't matter if you're not interested in WvW(World Versus World). Our current roster of players consists of returning players as well as experienced players. We have players who enjoy all aspects of the game be it; Raiding, Fractals and WvW. If you're a newer player, we don't mind teaching. The goal of the guild is to ultimately, grow together, learn together and have fun together. That being said, we are a bit more picky about the type of people who join as we want to make sure you mesh well with everyone in the guild and vice versa. So here's what you can expect from our guild:

• Active and helpful players(Most of our experienced players have several legendaries and multiple raid wings under their belt).
  • Players who are willing to teach you whatever you need to learn, be it PvE or PvP
  • A chill laid back guild who also doesn't mind turning it on when it comes to Raids/CMS
  • Players who just enjoy talking to each other in a safe and friendly environment
  • A patient community who doesn't push players to play a certain way
  • No REP needed, the idea is; if you like the guild enough, you'll REP anyways.
  • 18+ Guild and everything that comes with that
  • No toxicity or elitism here :)
  • A discord channel with anything you can imagine!

Whisper me in game or send me a mail if you're interested! @DeusVolt.4307

Just answer these questions in the mail :)

• Why did our guild post stand our to you?
  • Why are you looking for a guild?
  • How active are you going to be?
  • What timezone are you on?
  • Are you able to use Discord?
  • What kind of content are you looking to learn?
  • What is your experience level?

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon. ^.^

Comments

• Bumping :)

• Daily Bump! Hope everyone is having a great week so far, 2 days till the weekend D:

• Bump Bump! :)

• Bumping, also Happy Friyay :D

• BUMPING We're almost at 20 members now and getting our Guild Hall soon. Send me a message in game or just PM me :)

• Bumping, We just got our Guild Hall and we just hit 20 members, looking to expand a bit more :) All players welcome!

• Bumping! :)

• Our guild is growing at a nice rate, We just got Gilded Hollow and hit 25 members! Looking to expand into 40-50 :) Players of all experience levels are welcome, we don't mind teaching newer plays, in fact we love it! We also have experienced players for people who want to do high end content. Join us now! :) Cant wait to hear from you all!

• Update: Some FAQ people ask:
    1. Do we have to Rep?---No you do not have to rep, however it is appreciated if you do if we do guild missions or just play together :) we find people rep us of their own volition because they like the guild.

1. How active do I have to be? We are pretty lenient about activity, just be active at least once every 14 days(2 weeks) and if you can't, notify me or an officer and you'll be good. :)

We're still recruiting and hope to talk to some people soon!

• Bumping :)

• Bumping, also happy Friday :D

• Bumping :) Just finished our first guild missions and it was super fun. Come join us :)

• Bumpng, let's get through this week :D Still recruiting about 15-20 members before stopping <3 Come whisper me or mail me and find your new home!

• Bumping! The weekend is almost here :)

• Bumping we're still looking for active players to join our Wolf pack! :) Returning or new, we'll help you get your sorts together. We're also starting to branch out into Fractals/Strikes. Message me in game or mail me @ DeusVolt.4307 if you're interested :)

• DeusVolt.4307DeusVolt.4307 Member ✭✭

Bumping, goooood morining TYRIA :D

Bumping ^^ Hope yall are staying safe, we're steadily teaching fractals and moving onto strikes. Dont be shy about messaging me and joining ^^ We teach new and returning players!

• jssc.8053jssc.8053 Member ✭✭

Hi am are a returning player looking for a fun active guild that likes to use voice chat. I would like to join the guild if at all possiable

@jssc.8053 said:
    Hi am are a returning player looking for a fun active guild that likes to use voice chat. I would like to join the guild if at all possiable

Sure, just wihsper me or message me in game @DeusVolt.4307 :)

• What server are you on?

• Bump!

So I actually joined the guild about a month ago and it has really lived up to what it was advertised to be. I am a returning player after having been on hiatus since the beginnings of heart of thorns and have been working through the expansion story missions and PVE content. With the help of the more veteran members, they've been leading me and other interested guildies in doing fractals and guild missions. All in all the experience has been great, and i would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a friendly and active guild (majority of us are only daily or close to daily). Our discord is always lively and members genuinely care about one another and helping each other through the content. Regardless of what content you are interested in, there is probably someone in the guild who is very knowledgeable or experience in it!

If you have questions or are interested in joining the guild, please feel free to whisper @DeusVolt.4307 or myself @Avarixx.8172 in game!

Hope you can come HUNT with us! =)

@Tigersplash.9321 said:
    What server are you on?

We're all mostly on Stormbluff Isles :)

BUMPING THE WEEKEND IS HERE!!

• jssc.8053jssc.8053 Member ✭✭

Sorry late reply im in TC i already ending up finding a guild thanks though!

• BIO.9518BIO.9518 Member

Hello, I'm interested in joining. Where do I apply?

@BIO.9518 said:
    Hello, I'm interested in joining. Where do I apply?

Just mail @DeusVolt.4307 in game :)

• Just checking in to give a testimony of my experience with the guild.

I'm a returning player after a long hiatus. I came back cause a friend of mine started playing again and my friend introduced me to the guild. His introduction and suggestion of me joining the guild was that it was a super chill and very active guild. I decided to join and I'm glad I did!

The community: My favorite thing about the guild is its community. It's a small group of people that's very welcoming and fun! The discord is always active with a voice channel for people to just chill and talk about anything from IRL stuff to game stuff. Everyone was super friendly. In game, the guild chat is always active. People are just talking about random things and having fun all the time. And whenever you need help with anything in game, someone is usually available and willing to help! Everyone is from a wide range of backgrounds as well but we all jive together really well.

In game: The guild is very active. Every day we would have some sort of party formed for anything from basic T1 fractals, to bounties, to strikes, to HP trains. These parties are not just formed by the veterans either as the veterans encourage and help newer players/returning players to learn and try to run their own parties. The veteran players are very knowledgeable about the game and make a huge effort in helping the newer/returning players learn more about the game.

Overall, I am very glad I joined this guild. It has made the game a lot more fun for me and definitely have given me a whole new different perspective on this game that I didn't have when I was mostly playing solo previously. I definitely recommend the guild to anyone looking for a fun, supportive, and active community to join no matter how experienced or inexperience you are with the game!

• I joined HUNT about 2 weeks ago. I took a break just before the release of HoT and came back to the game almost 2 months ago. I played solo almost my entire time prior to my return and wanted to experience the game with like minded players. I have to say this guild is great. There's always at least 5 people online at any given time. The guild is always willing to help out whether helping on dailies or answering questions ( I had a lot since the game had changed so much since I last played). Discord is always a blast to join in on too. Make sure you bring your thick skin and sense of humor though! You will get clowned as much as you clown if you fit in lol

Thanks guys bumping :)

Happy Friday >:D We have room for about 15 more players, We'll stop recruiting for awhile then. If you're interested, just mail me in game and please answer these questions Why did our guild post stand our to you?
    Why are you looking for a guild?
    How active are you going to be?
    What timezone are you on?
    Are you able to use Discord?
    What kind of content are you looking to learn?
    What is your experience level?
    Hope to meet you guys soon ^_^

• Sora.2504Sora.2504 Member

Hi there! I am interested to join the guild and I've sent you the email. Hope to hear from you soon! :D

Bumping :) Let's get through this hump day!