Looking for the Guild; Manannans Fury [MANX] (EU)

Raziroth.6482

Hello,

I wonder if there is anyone in this forum who can help me.

I was playing WvW Yesterday and ran into an enemy player with the guild tag [MANX], this caught my eye. I am from the Isle of Man, and people from the Isle of Man are called Manx people. So because this tag caught my eye I quickly checked the guild name. I wanted to see if this was a guild that was for Manx people, or just a random tag with nothing to do with the Isle of Man. The Guild name was Manannans Fury. This name is meaningful to people from the Isle of Man as 'Manannan' is linked to the Mythology of the Isle of Man.

I would love to chat to whoever was behind the guild name as they clearly have links to where I am from. It is possible that this is a guild of one and I may never get a chance to chat to them, but I'm reaching out on the forums to see if anyone has any ideas as to how I could potentially get in touch.

I know that the character I saw was on either the Drakkar Lake [DE] server or the Ring of Fire server. Both EU.

I wish I could remember the name of the character I saw, however our battle ended too quickly and they ported away before I could write it down.

I really hope someone is able to assist!

Regards.

EDIT: I found this when google searching the guild, however I do not know a way of using any of the details on that site to help me.