Insanely Lag at Teq

XzeM.4639

I know this has been brought up many times but I have only ever read 1 post that describe what I have been experiencing since...Halloween patch?...can't really remember when it started...Anyway, the ping I observed had actually reduced from 2-5k previously to the current ~500. However, my input lag is so bad now that my attacks that I spam since the beginning of the fight only started appearing at the last phase of the boss fight! That is at least a few minutes of delay! It was at least still playable somewhat before with the 5k ping than now...Anyone else experience this?

The quality of the connection seems to be decreasing generally lately. Notably in Path of Fire maps and at meta events. I used to do Tequatl with no problems at all, but I'm experiencing a lot of input lag now, especially when a meta event or particular map that has a meta event is part of the daily achievements. I can spend 5 or 6 seconds hitting a skill just to get it to activate.

In the Path of Fire maps, I frequently get random spikes of lag, where everything will freeze for 1-5 seconds then catch up rapidly even just walking around the open world solo.