Recruitment closed - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

Recruitment closed

2>

Comments

• Hi, I'm interested in your guild but had a couple of questions.

1) Does server matter? I'm on Piken Square as I used to be a role player (way back when), I don't think I have time to rp anymore and I haven't seen much of a community anyway so I'm looking for a general guild.
    2) How big are you guys? I'd prefer a group where you can know people as individuals, I know some guilds can have up to 500 people.
    3) I have discord but haven't used it for much. What do you guys use it for?

Thanks for your time and hope to hear back 😊

• Hello, I would like to join the guild if there is any available places. :)

• @Wyrde.6427 said:
    Hi, I'm interested in your guild but had a couple of questions.

1) Does server matter? I'm on Piken Square as I used to be a role player (way back when), I don't think I have time to rp anymore and I haven't seen much of a community anyway so I'm looking for a general guild.
    2) How big are you guys? I'd prefer a group where you can know people as individuals, I know some guilds can have up to 500 people.
    3) I have discord but haven't used it for much. What do you guys use it for?

Thanks for your time and hope to hear back 😊

1. Server doesn't matter
    2. This is answered in my original post :)
    3. We use discord for text and voice chat every day, and for organising events and announcements. If you dont log into discord you will miss out on a lot
  • @Reliam.5849 said:
    Hello, I would like to join the guild if there is any available places. :)

If you would like to join please join the discord link listed in the post

• Bump bump! ♡

• Bump bump! ♡

• Bump bump! ♡

• I just joined and they seem like a really good bunch of people.
    The discord server is well-organized as well as the guild events.
    I can't recommend this guild enough.
    Thanks for having me. ;)

• Bump bump! ♡

• Bump bump! ♡

• Bump bump! ♡

• Bump bump! ♡

• Bump bump! ♡

• apaclypes.2498apaclypes.2498 Member
    edited April 27, 2020

Hello, i am just getting back into gw2 after several yearsaway. i just own the original game no expansions, maybe after corona is over and economy staalizes i can look at upgrading. do you have room for me?

discord ykat#9504

• Returning player after 7 years. Is this guild still active? If not, any other lgbtq friendly guilds that are recruiting?