Guild Wars Universe [ Youtube ]

Hi!I'm Raistlin Shalafi, i´m a spanish player. I've been playing the Guild Wars saga since 2006. I have always liked to have everything related to the saga, from books and collector's editions, to everything I can find in digital format. Now I intend to share this digital content with you all!

Channel / person name:I'm active on several networks. On YouTube as "Guild Wars Universe" and on Twitter as "GW_Universe".

Content:I currently work with the game's soundtrack, Trailers and Ads, ALL the videos of the game, starting with the GW2 Base, with all its options (yes, I will try to cover the 308) and continuing with the living world and the rest of expansions. In the future I would like to upload more types of content that I have in mind, but time to time.ALL the content tries to upload it in the 4 languages Spanish, English, French and German, so you will find each video in its corresponding section. Regardless of the language, which is something important especially at the level of history and lore to get a good immersion, I believe in a united and equal community for all, so I would like everyone to enjoy the same content on the channel. In the same way I encourage other creators to use fragments of my videos, if they need it at some point in time. Unit.

Frequency of uploading content:Mainly one video per week, will depend on the time available and the content available in the game (although for the latter I do not think there are problems).

Sorry for my bad English (google translate power!), but don’t worry in my videos I don’t speak or writte! :)Thanks for reading my post! Our time is now!!

Archived