old account for gw1 whats the @____.com?

I lost my old account I don't remember logging in with an e-mail... I remember seeing somewhere when trying to get it back that old account... with kellek@anet or @ncsoft in the account name for the older accounts I think? kellek isn't the account name btw just an old toon name... I want to try and get my old account back because i unlocked basicly everything in PvP there was to unlock plus had two PvE toons I had worked on. I rebought the gw1 game but i want my old account back plz i think its @anet or @ncsoft can't remember if there was a .com at the end or not.

@dreadmage.2957 said:I lost my old account I don't remember logging in with an e-mail... I remember seeing somewhere when trying to get it back that old account... with kellek@anet or @ncsoft in the account name for the older accounts I think? kellek isn't the account name btw just an old toon name... I want to try and get my old account back because i unlocked basicly everything in PvP there was to unlock plus had two PvE toons I had worked on. I rebought the gw1 game but i want my old account back plz i think its @anet or @ncsoft can't remember if there was a .com at the end or not.

From the Knowledge Base accessed via the 'Support' link above/below:

If your account name currently ends in @ncsoft or @plaync, please contact support so an agent can update your account name to a valid email address.

If your account name currently ends in @ncsoft or @plaync, please contact us so we can update your account name to a valid email address and ensure that you can access all of the available account management features.

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/230899908-Managing-Your-ArenaNet-Account

Good luck.