[NA][PvE] Iconic Digital Peasants LF Core Members

Torkana.6902

Hey everyone,

I am the co-created of an original GW2 guild that was originally for a group of friends. Since coming back I've wanted to be with an active guild, but felt like it would be fun if I could find people to become the new core of the guild and grow it from there. I don't have much time to write this now and plan to update it later tonight, but if you are a friendly cooperative player who wants form tight bonds and build a community with me please add me on discord Torkana#6790.

Discord will be my one and only requirement as I wish to create a place where all members are able to communicate easily whether or not they are at their computers. Mic will not be required, but I myself prefer to be involved in discord calls and would love for the voice chat to be active as well.

Alright so I'm back with just a few details to add. This guild is for all purposes new. We never made much progress and I have removed many inactive players (multiple years offline). I'm not sure if home world still is relevant but if it is we are located on Sorrow's Furnace. While I myself am personally focused on PvE I'm not opposed to getting into PvP if there are people who wanted to, but for me PvE will always be the priority (attempting high end content or helping new players).

I hope that I can get a couple of people early looking to being core members with the opportunity to be promoted into a higher ranking role within the guild. Our few members are EST located and are typically free in the evenings and weekends. Hit me up on discord and I should be able to get back to you fairly quickly.