[NA][PVE][WvW] Returning player/noob LF Casual guild to chill (evening PST player)

Arkharl.5849

Coming back after 4+ years means I'm basically a noob, I like to play to relax after work mainly seeing the new PVE stuff (HoT, PoF, events) and some WvW if tags are up. I have little-to-no interest in sPVP or min/maxing stuff like high fractals/raids (never done them, just don't care about stressing up too much, I was semi-decent on FFXIV a few months ago, though).

Character-wise I have a ton, but I forgot how to play them all.. made a new Engi because my past self was obsessed with playing as tiny sexy women so I needed a big ugly MFer to feel more like myself ('cept I can't make him as ugly). I'm up for learning something if it's needed.

I'm looking for a non-competitive guild to chat with, play world events, bosses, casual wvw (I'm on DH if that matters). I play mostly after 7 PM PST (Pacific). I would prefer a guild with mature members (I'm 30 and ageing), as I like to play to relax and wind down. I don't mind a younger guild as long as it's focused on playing the game and having fun. Hit me up if you have a spot, looking forward to meeting new people!