Honestly it is easier to play core ele D/D fire water arcane when roaming WVW?

Waisenpai.6028

WVW only and for roaming. not pve or spvp. and not during high ping times. yes somtimes after 12am pac time the ping goes a little wacky.

You burst better with basic chain skils. Sadly your churning earth will hit 7-11k rather than 12-15k with pure class weaver 1 2 1 on traitline. However you can prot on demand and respond with decent rotation. The 3 ICD on weaver is painful at times in a very high level fight and well tempest is not very fun via heal bot or semi bacon bunny damage. PS it seem I was able to kill 95% of weavers or match their raw power and sustain. Well out sustain them 1v1. I think sword needs a little boost condi or power. Scepter weavers are one trick ponies that I can mow down with a semi zerker and cele armor and accessory build. Unless they attack you when you are in conversation or dancing with them.

Default with sigil of energy either swap with main hand and swap offhand with, sigil of cleansing or doom (if your opponent regen spam) or Blood lust/sigil of accuracy depending if your really confident. New precision sigil in path of fire seem better with thieves. Since ele lacks really cc we have the soft cc unlike other profession. Please don't face tank or Scourages that f2 spam ever 4 seconds corrupt 4 boons. It's easier you play core ele with cleanse and sigil with durability runes, glass FA scepter or the on trick weaver FA scepter.

Archived