[NA] Looking for a guild to run all types of content

Dashuri.9152

Hello,

I've just recently started playing the game, as of posting my account is 6 days old.I'm looking for a guild to really do anything, Fractals, PvP, WvW (Dragonbrand), Raids, Dungeons really any type of content I'm happy on doing.Although this is a new account I do have another account which I have played on for the past 7 years, so I'm not a complete newbie in this game.So far I've managed to get 1k+ achievement points, which I know isn't a lot but for the first week I think that's pretty okay, I have got a set of ascended weapons and a backpiece so I can work on getting infusions for those to run higher fractals, and I am making progress to making Flames Of War (Gen 2 legendary torch).

What I would like to get from the guild is an active atmosphere, I hate playing by myself it's not nearly as fun as playing with friends, and people who are willing to do lots of different types of content. I am fine with doing guild missions and other requirements, and I am very active, so I could fit into a semi-hardcore/hardcore guild but at the moment I don't really think my gear is up for any of the harder content.