Trading Post ''Marshal's Spearmarshal's Recipe'' problem!!

Alga.6498

Hello,

Whenever I am going to buy the Marshal's Spearmarshal's recipes from TP, I am not able to purchase it because I am getting an everlasting loading icon.Is this only me or am I doing something wrong ? :disappointed_relieved:I mean... you don't have to unlock something in order to buy an item off from the TP.. right?

I can buy other items just fine, but Marshal's Spearmarshal's recipes.

They were sellable for a bit by accident and were made account-bound, so the ones you still see showing in the TP are stuck in limbo (until the seller takes them off).You need the Elonian variants to be able to buy the Spearmarshal recipes from the heart vendors in Oasis.

@Preyar.6783 said:They were sellable for a bit by accident and were made account-bound, so the ones you still see showing in the TP are stuck in limbo (until the seller takes them off).You need the Elonian variants to be able to buy the Spearmarshal recipes from the heart vendors in Oasis.

Damnit! But I see... time to re-do all these hearts again. :tired_face:Thank you for your reply, atleast now I know why. :disappointed:

Archived