[EU] Beacon Colony is recruiting! (Small, Casual RP/PvX Guild)

Sinistra.4190

Greetings! Beacon Colony is looking for new members. We are a small Friendy and Casual PvX/RP Guild (lvl 26) looking for both new/old PvE and/or RP People. You don't have to be an RP'er to join. If you're just looking for a guild who does Dungeons, Fractals, Story Maps, Map Completion runs etc: We're here for you. :) We don't have a strict schedule as people are free to host their own dungeon/fractal runs etc. This can be all discussed in our Discord.

So, what does Beacon Colony stand for?Well Beacon is the name of our RP settlement set in the Windswept Haven. It's a settlement for neutral/evil RP characters, think of assasins, thugs, thiefs etc who want to escape the rules of the normal world. It's a settlement where everyone helps one another and contributes his/her/their share to Beacon as well with the lord being Lord Seribii Deshan.

I've never RP'ed before! Thats okay! We all had to start somewhere. If you wanna RP you can always ask me or someone else in chat or ask for RP in our lfg-rp chat. You're also free to join our events.

How active do I need to be? Joining events and conversing is totally up to you. We're not forcing you to join our events as everyone has their own scheme. Just do what feels best for you. :)

If you're interested in joining feel free to send me a message. ^^

Hello there!Your post got me interested, mostly concerning the RP parts. I have a good bunch of questions to ask, so is there someone I can message on Discord, or even in game to talk for a bit?My Discord user tag is Don Zapatas#1640.I hope to hear from your soon.