Reset password page

I am installing GW2 on a new PC and cannot remember my password.The 'support' page just directs you to my account page, even the option to change via email takes you into a loop.I cannot see any way to actually change my password.Am I missing something obvious?As I can log in on my old PC I have all the info but have no way of navigating to an area to change the password.Thanks for any help.

• 11 months later...
On 7/22/2020 at 9:27 AM, Ashgen.6298 said:

I am installing GW2 on a new PC and cannot remember my password.The 'support' page just directs you to my account page, even the option to change via email takes you into a loop.I cannot see any way to actually change my password.Am I missing something obvious?As I can log in on my old PC I have all the info but have no way of navigating to an area to change the password.Thanks for any help.

i am having this very same issue, currently using my hubs account to post this here as support emails have not helped, they removed my password and just sent the email with the link to reset it that just keeps looping me around from email to SmS text code back to email link but no where to fix the password... did you get this fixed any other way?

I'm not even attempting to reset my password, just trying to submit a support ticket that is linked to my account. The support link has a sign-in button, which when I login takes me to my account hub, where the support button again takes me to a support page where I am no longer logged in. This loop is frustrating and I eventually gave up and submitted my ticket "anonymously" with my account name in the body of the ticket.

4 hours ago, Swanky McDanky.5214 said:

I'm not even attempting to reset my password, just trying to submit a support ticket that is linked to my account. The support link has a sign-in button, which when I login takes me to my account hub, where the support button again takes me to a support page where I am no longer logged in. This loop is frustrating and I eventually gave up and submitted my ticket "anonymously" with my account name in the body of the ticket.

Make sure to ask the CS Team to fix your issue with the sign-in loop.  That's something they can do for many players.