Returning since 2015 still Garbage Player Seeks to learn! (LFG - NA)

Coffee.7058

Title.

I have tons of time and love this community, so I figured I would seek out a guild that teaches you about the dungeons, fracs, raids because I may have done 1 or 2.

46, NA, tons of time! 8)

Coffee.7058

Looking for a guild that is on day and night like I am a lot. Got all my mounts but the dragon.

Thank you all stay healthy and frosty! ;)

Hey what's up mate!I 'm apart of a guild who primarily focuses on WvW (currently on the Darkhaven server) and I wasn't sure if that was something you'd be interesting investing your abundant free time in! You didn't mention playing that mode much but it's a hell of a mode in Guild Wars (the best imo haha but I'm biased). I definitely think that with time and effort you could become pretty damn good at it. If you're interested, feel free to write me in game and I'll get back to you ASAP :)

Thank you for the invitation but I tried WvWvW when I first started up until they released the small one -- did the train things and burnt out at rank 98 lol. I think I did more than 98 ranks but back then none of that stuff existed if I remember correctly. I am just not into zergs. I enjoy smaller team play and solo stuff. I would be down to do it once in a while but rarely.

Thank you very much for the offer brother.