Looking for a Warband. WvW and PvE (Dungeons and exploring for armor, skins and weapons)

Hello everyone. Im looking to join a guild (Warband) to play Guild Wars 2 with to run through some dungeons and go get some armor, skins and weapons for my main Charr Revenant. The world im playing in is called Dragonland i do believe but i could move servers/worlds if i can port my main over to that world. Im new to the whole guild thing here on Guild Wars 2 though i have joined a guild on another MMO but it was a bad experience and those members never got on to play or run through dungeons.

Feel free to hit me up with either how to join your current guild or if you want to make up a Warband with me.

Hey,

Saw your post and have been totally spacing on replying.

I run a warband guild called shrouded warband. It’s a wvw guild that’s based out of Fort Aspenwood and deals in small, oriented gameplay. We run Mondays and Saturdays and often roam outside of our play hours. In addition, our guildies do PvE play. We would also be able to get you through dungeons and their paths if you had some in mind although that would be something we would set up outside normal guild time.

Feel free to check us out: https://discord.gg/ZEEJxTn

PM me in game or send me a discord message-Atros

@"Atros.9607" said:Hey,

Saw your post and have been totally spacing on replying.

I run a warband guild called shrouded warband. It’s a wvw guild that’s based out of Fort Aspenwood and deals in small, oriented gameplay. We run Mondays and Saturdays and often roam outside of our play hours. In addition, our guildies do PvE play. We would also be able to get you through dungeons and their paths if you had some in mind although that would be something we would set up outside normal guild time.

Feel free to check us out: https://discord.gg/ZEEJxTn

PM me in game or send me a discord message-Atros

Thanks. i joined the server and messaged you in the verify channel. my discord is ShadowDraco#7140