liveing world season 3 node issue/bug

hello anet i have found a big issue with all the nodes in lw3 were the nodes sutch as the jade nodes or the berry nodes these nodes are the ones im talking about for all lw3 maps it has been 25 to 26 hours since they reset this is a big issue if someone is trying to get 250 of all of this stuff is now inposible if the nodes dont respown when the daily resets happen its something that needs looked into. i have had this issue a lot since pof ples fix this.

a update on the issue so you know what is up so i got the lw3 node for the legendary trinket on like friday with the reset. then i could not get the node on saterday on reset nor on sunday. to be honest this is makeing a tedius thing wors when it dont work. but if you can tell it tolk me a total of 72 hours before i could get the nodes agen ples anet fix this so i dont just quite for be frustrated for not geting the stuff i should.

they should check primordial orchid node as well since if your tool to harvest run out you cannot harvest the node no more it is like if you would have collected them. in cursed shore the primordial orchid node are bug you need to harvest them in the order from north to south if not when starting from the south only the first of the 3 nodes will be harvest.

Archived