[NA][PvE] Circle of the Lynx [LYNX] A guild for those who don't really want to be in a guild.

thedgt.4632

I started this guild years ago, but just came back to the game a few months ago. The guild has always just been me and my alts, but I've decided to try and grow it into something.

The idea behind this guild is it's for people who prefer to play solo most of the time, but understand that there are a lot of things in the game that are just easier or more fun with other people. Plus, it can be nice to just have a group of people to go to if you ever have a question.

Why the name Circle of the Lynx? I'm glad you asked! It's because the lynx is an animal that spends most of it's life in solitude but sometimes gets together with others to make hunting easier. Clever, right?

This guild will be family friendly and mature. You will never be required to do anything and it won't be a guild that just lets anyone join without chatting them up a bit first.

I know most people want to join a big, established guild, but if you like the idea of this guild and think you might want to help me get it off the ground. Besides, you have 4 other guild slots for the big guys, right?

Just let me know on here or in game if you're interested!

thedgt.4632

• 3 months later...