New guild "Blooming" [GROW] NA is looking for more members to build itself up!

Pwent.5678

Hello there! It is I, Pwent!
Today I bring news of a new guild formed by a core group of officers from another guild. Who parted amicably with their prior home to form their own.

We're a relaxed bunch of peeps that intend on running monthly/weekly guild events spanning from simple world completion nights, to HP/MP trains, to fractals and potentially raids. To the sillier side of things in monthly fashion contests, jumping puzzle nights and fishing derbies once the newest expansion launches.

We enjoy most content in the game, while none of us are particularly good at any of it, we enjoy ourselves and all looking for new players looking to do the same! New players and veterans alike are of course welcome to join!

You can reach out to me in game at Pwent.5678 or any of our guild officers. runekitten.4893 , Franktastic.2194 , Celene.9016 , Yabisi.1570 or Zyliath.4705
If you'd rather like to reach us through the guild discord here is a link for you!  - https://discord.gg/Q3aRzShn  just @officer to get ahold of us 🙂. We look forward to meeting you all!

Edited by Pwent.5678

• Pwent.5678 changed the title to New guild "Blooming" [GROW] NA is looking for more members to build itself up!