AkA [EU]- 60+ Guild and growing- Focusing on New/returning Players - Also looking for Vets to help us out

akahicham.7895

Hello and welcome to [AkA] - Also Knownn As,
A mix between new/returning players, to guide them in this overwhelming content, and veterans who can explain things and help them out when they can.
We do daily events together and help out when we can. The Discord Channel is filled with guides on how to progress, how to gear, prepare you for endgame and most important one: how to enjoy the game. It will also link to amazing youtube/written guides so you don't have to look them up yourself.
We prepare and help you so you can play the End Game content and all there is in this game. Fractals is explained to new players, this weekend we will start our first Guild Raid (training) Run. We also currently doing our first Guild Fractal Cm (training) Runs. Lots of newer players are getting to the point where they can do T4 fractals. But even if you're not there (yet), we still help out!
Sundays we do Guild Missions, and as we grow, we plan to do more and bigger events together. We even do PvP sometimes!
We're not Toxic and we want to create an environment where people aren't afraid to make mistakes. A place where they can learn and ask anything.
Join us,
IGN: akahicham.7895 (send me a mail ingame with your account name, the one with the number behind it - or easier, /w me when I'm online)
And check out our Discord: