[EU] Long time player looking for CM/Raid tutoring guild

Unicorn Luna.5204

Hi so I've been winging it for years in pug mode for everything since 2012 but I'd like to be doing fractal CM dailies and raiding. I have found that finding my way into groups to learn this content hasn't been that fun so I'm hoping to find myself in a guild that's able to train me up. I'm not super great with timetables due to my lifestyle but I'm a reasonably solid guardian player (by my own standards) and although I do really enjoy taking newbies through content I find I join guilds and this ends up being most (or all) of what I do with them. So looking for some challenge! And regular melty melty pew pew runs! Chuck me a mail/whisper if you can absorb me into your fold. 😉

PS: I play DH/HFB well enough for t4's and have passed w1 twice. I've got an alacrigade for t4's which I don't play that well yet and then 20 other characters to play around with. Altaholic for sure and there's usually at least one build I have prepared and can play(ish) for most classes. My only evidenced boast is an old solo video of molten boss from the original LS1 launch on youtube pre-hot. Watching it back now I was not a good player then but somehow I made it through. xD

Edited by Nayaru.4716

Hello there traveler,

Why not join the squirrel family on our adventures?

Since we're an old Guild that is being rebuild, our priorities would be to get more members, gear up and have fun. Guild missions are always Sunday evenings, We run fractals at all levels daily, we do raid trainings on Saturdays and have static groups for clears Monday and Tuesday. we do full weekly strike clear on Fridays, daily dragon response missions and dungeons for all levels We truly wish to make our guild a welcoming place where everybody can be themselves and meet new people. It would be greatly appreciated if you join our Discord server, if you're willing to join us, so we can make it easier to keep track of things, and well, have it as a place to chill. ^^

With the alliance update we will be running WvW and we are currently doing pvp on Thursdays.

We are also organizing a Halloween Fashion contest on the 31/10 with a price pool where anyone can donate to. AT the end of the contest the top 10 players will receive a gold price

Join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/hVwYH7NP4P you don't happen to have Discord, you can send me a mail in game ( SlimSmoking.8364), or even send a message or leave a comment here under this post with your application and/or further questions.

Best regards.