Sound Redesign Student Project

Chronova.7860

Hello Anet,

I was wondering if there is a contact in particular that I can connect with in regards to the usage of certain media under ArenaNet's Guild Wars 2 content. To start with, I'd like to introduce myself as a Sound Design student for a film/video game development institution. Toward the end of our diplomas, Sound Design students have the opportunity of proposing a redesign final project of any media of their choice given that permission is provided by the original right holders. Many graduates have done trailer redesigns from various video game companies all over the world, many of which are based in the West:

https://vfs.edu/programs/sound-design

As someone who has been an avid admirer of the Guild Wars franchise for many years and is looking forward to the release of End of Dragons, the first thing that came to mind was doing a redesign of one of the Guild Wars 2 Launch trailers, specifically for Heart of Thorns. That leads me to this inquiry where I was hoping to connect with a representative that I can further discuss this opportunity with!

I've sent an email to the community and PR emails but it's been two weeks since and I've been looking to follow up somehow! Please let me know how I can approach this and thank you so much in advance!