new casual PVE - NA guild, LF more players

Hyde.9726

Our guild was recently started, we have very few people and all of them are noobs still learning the game and taking their time. we all know each other, but we know that if we're to hit some types of content, we won't have enough people. We're drama free, and inclusive of anyone, our only requirement is that you must be 18+. 

That's why we're looking for more beginner or old players who are interested in doing dungeons/fractals and eventually maybe even raids. You have to be active, but we're very lenient. People got school, jobs, and other things so that stuff comes first. If you take a good look at the guild and it doesn't look right to you, feel free to leave. We're also pretty selective, so I won't hesitate to make any blunt decisions. 

In any case, we can be casual, but eventually we want to hit the hardest tiers of fractals + CMS, do raids, and other stuff. We hope to do a bit of everything involving achievements, story, wvw + pvp, though we're currently far from any of that lol. 

Hmu through mail Hyde.9726 with your username, and add me so I can invite you to the guild. 

• 2 weeks later...