[EU][Social/PvE] The Order of the Rift is looking for active members (18+)

Grog.8964

Are you a returning or a new player who is looking for a community to discover and explore Tyria with? Would you like to learn and progress through the content with other like minded players in a similar situation?

The Order of the Rift is a brand new PvE guild and we would love to build up a community where we can learn together and progress together, but most importantly have fun together! We are social players, who realize that the real value in an MMO lies in meeting and spending time with other people. We value a close-knit, friendly atmosphere over all else. We are a diverse group of people from all walks of life and expect you to treat everyone with respect. Since we are all adults and there may be some mature language, we do accept only members that are 18 and over.

What do we offer?

1. A mature and friendly environment.
  2. A larger community that values playing games together (we are active in WoW, Final Fantasy, New World and also play other games like Among Us).
  3. Weekly organized events on Tuesday, Friday or Sunday night (generally starting around 21:00 CET). These can be guild missions, fractals, dungeons. Strikes and raids will be on the program once we've grown large enough as a guild.
  4. No experience requirements, we’re all new and want to learn together.
  5. No attendance requirements.

What do we expect in return?

1. A helpful and friendly attitude.
  2. Respect for other players.
  3. A willingness to learn from mistakes!

How to apply?
Applying to join us is simple:

1. Join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/Vt6jzX6hTg
  2. Post in the #applications channel using the template provided in the pinned messages.

If you want to know more or simply have a chat, message or whisper me ingame: Grog.8964.

Recruitment update 26th January 2022:

I'm specifically looking for someone interested in taking up an officer role and help organize and lead Strikes and potentially raids in the future. If you feel interested in taking up any or some of the following points, please hop on Discord and mention that you're interested in this role in your application, so we can have a chat and exchange ideas!

• Helps organize weekly (or bi-weekly) Strikes and/or Raids. We can discuss and settle on a suitable frequency that fits everyone.
  • Lead the Strike Missions and/or Raids and able to explain tactics on Discord.
  • Willing to help newer players understand some of the basic concepts.
  • Have patience with members when mistakes are made.

Most importantly, simply enjoy the game and enjoy guiding newer players along! We're still a social guild, no really focused on progression, but do want to experience some of the content!

Edited by Grog.8964
Recruitment update 26th January 2022
  • Like 1

• Grog.8964 changed the title to [EU][Social/PvE] The Order of the Rift is looking for active members (18+)
  • 2 weeks later...

hello there i seen you posted on my post for looking for a guild .

i play very casual and on random times because of my lifestyle.

if you dont mind id like to join.

but if you can reach me il give my discord if im my pc im always there or atleast when my pc is up.

Demolz#0241 contact me there or trough here

• 2 weeks later...

We've been doing pretty well lately; growing steadily and having weekly events. We're very close to having enough people to start thinking about dipping our toes in 10-man content. The plan is to start with Strike Missions when we can and take it from there. 🙂

So we're still on the lookout for a few more friendly faces to join our guild!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Happy lunar new year everyone!

We've hit a bit of a slow period, the holidays and the transition into the new year have set us back a little bit in terms of member activity and growth, but I'm hoping it's just the quiet before the storm and that it picks up again when End of Dragons gets closer.

Having said that, we're still looking for new members! Anyone is welcome, new and inexperienced players as well as the more veteran players who are just looking for a relaxed place to hang out with friends and have fun.

In addition to that I have a spot available for a more experienced player, or commander type of person, who is interested in fulfilling an officer position and is capable of organizing and leading Strike Missions and potentially raids. Most of us are pretty inexperienced, so you must have the willingness to show other members the ropes and have some patience to deal with mistakes. 🙂

What I'm looking for in this person:

• Helps organize weekly (or bi-weekly) Strikes and/or Raids. We can discuss and settle on a suitable frequency that fits everyone.
  • Lead the Strike Missions and/or Raids and able to explain tactics on Discord.
  • Willing to help newer players understand some of the basic concepts.
  • Have patience with members when mistakes are made.

Most importantly, simply enjoy the game and enjoy guiding newer players along! We're still a social guild, no really focused on progression, but do want to experience some of the content!

If anyone feels this might suit them and is interested in joining us, please hop onto our Discord and mention that you're interested in taking on this role, so that we can have a chat to see if our ideas match and on how to approach it!

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...