[NA] New Player looking for Active Casual PvE Guild

Sheino.1497

Hello i just started the game a few days ago and was looking for a Casual PvE Guild with an active discord with active voice chats. I want some chill people to play with and learn about the game with. I have played other mmos in the past such as WoW, FF14, TERA, and BDO so im not completely new to mmos! if you have a guild that you think would be good for me, my discord is: 𝓝𝓾𝓾𝓭𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓞𝓖™#1713 (copy and paste works best xD)

Shrieking Quokkas is fairly newish, and still small, just clocked over 50 members (probably because I got busy and stopped recruiting) we do have a guild hall and the interior decorators are having fun in there.  The bonus of us being a relatively small guild is we don't have any long term cliques and so far no overinflated egos.
There's a decent mix of interests in game and we're currently working on setting up a roster of pve activities. Anything you want to do just give a shout and people are likely to jump onboard for the fun of it. We're very happy for you to run your own regular group if you want to. Or if you're really bored you can turn me into your own personal taxi service. Been done before so why not.

Timezones are split between SEA and US times, though most of the Discord voice activity seems to be Aussie daytimes though we'd like to build up the evening crowd a bit more especially given the guild leaders are in Oz.
I'd like to see voice chat get busier because it's a great space to toss ideas about but it's not mandatory. We don't insist on repping either, you're an adult so your choice, though it's nice when people do.

We'll help you if you ask and like to brainstorm ideas but we won't order you around that's WAY too much work and this is supposed to be fun., besides everyone plays the game their own way.

As for why Quokkas...... well drop into the Discord and we'll tell you. Maybe you'd like to make us one of your 5 Guilds to hang out with.

This Discord link may be permanent or it may self destruct at random intervals, only Discord knows!

https://discord.gg/jwz4SNG4vX