Guild [SynC] recruiting

BeastMonk.7820

New Guild Synchronisation Of Chaos [SynC] is recruiting members to create a static raid group to Full Clear Wings 1-7 + 5CM (Shoulless Horror,  Sabir,  Conjured Amalgamated,  Keep Construct,  Cairn).

Since we just started this group we are looking for all roles: Healers, Tanks, Multi-Dps, etc. Personally i guarrantee a good and friendly enviroment for everyone to enjoy.

1. What we ask from you : 100KP(or close to it) from every wing last boss, for each class you will apply for do be able to perform as you inent to {mechanics, good enough benchmark(85-100%) etc}, be open to adapt and improve as we create a team so we enjoy are raids even more and lastly Discord is required. 
  2. For the time being there are not exact times and days for the raiding but when the times will be decided will be from 5pm(GMT+2) and after and the available days will be from Monday to Saturday.

For more info or questions or apply contact me via mail in game IGN:BeastMonk.7820 or at my personal discord BeastMonk#3800.

Thank you for reading !

Edited by BeastMonk.7820