[EU] Looking for PvE guild

Scardis.3178

Hi, I'm looking for an active guild, which does group PvE content in a relaxed manner. I play this game on and off, i.e. I play actively for a couple of months then stop for a couple of months and so on, so I would like to find a guild which is ok with long periods of inactivity.

I've never been in raids in Guild Wars 2, but I would like to step in into raiding, but in more casual way. I have years of experience of raiding in World Of Warcraft (including mythic), so I kinda expect that raiding in GW2 would work somewhat similar organisation-wise, correctly me, if I'm wrong. Back in the day we raided 3-4 days a week for 3 hours each. This is definitely what i don't want. Eventually it started to feel like a second job, so that and some other factors lead me to giving up and quitted the game. If that's how raiding works in GW2, maybe I could be a filler raider, if, for example, you're missing somebody that day from your main team, I can fill the spot.

If there are no raiding guilds like that, I'd join normal one. It would be huge upgrade, since I'm the only one active in the current guild. Basically, the main requirement that there are people who wanna do group content occasionally.

My main is thief (power daredevil). Full ascended except aquatic gear (never bothered, but if there is a need, I probably have all required mats to craft it straight away). I have every other profession at 80 level, but only a couple of them have a couple of ascended items.

My fractal level is 78, not sure why I stopped at that level, because I have agony resistance to go higher. Probably because I stopped playing and never did fractals again every time I've returned to playing, because there were a lot of other content to do and I had no friends/guildies remain playing.

9 minutes ago, Scardis.3178 said:

Hi, I'm looking for an active guild, which does group PvE content in a relaxed manner. I play this game on and off, i.e. I play actively for a couple of months then stop for a couple of months and so on, so I would like to find a guild which is ok with long periods of inactivity.

I've never been in raids in Guild Wars 2, but I would like to step in into raiding, but in more casual way. I have years of experience of raiding in World Of Warcraft (including mythic), so I kinda expect that raiding in GW2 would work somewhat similar organisation-wise, correctly me, if I'm wrong. Back in the day we raided 3-4 days a week for 3 hours each. This is definitely what i don't want. Eventually it started to feel like a second job, so that and some other factors lead me to giving up and quitted the game. If that's how raiding works in GW2, maybe I could be a filler raider, if, for example, you're missing somebody that day from your main team, I can fill the spot.

If there are no raiding guilds like that, I'd join normal one. It would be huge upgrade, since I'm the only one active in the current guild. Basically, the main requirement that there are people who wanna do group content occasionally.

My main is thief (power daredevil). Full ascended except aquatic gear (never bothered, but if there is a need, I probably have all required mats to craft it straight away). I have every other profession at 80 level, but only a couple of them have a couple of ascended items.

My fractal level is 78, not sure why I stopped at that level, because I have agony resistance to go higher. Probably because I stopped playing and never did fractals again every time I've returned to playing, because there were a lot of other content to do and I had no friends/guildies remain playing.

Hello Scardis,

We at [Nom] are recruiting more players to enjoy playing the game with us. We are a medium (200~ member) European based guild that enjoy playing all aspects of the game together. Players of any level, skill and background are welcome as long as you are friendly and active!

What can we offer you?

A casual and friendly atmosphere
An active guild and Discord
Experienced members that are happy to help you with anything you need
Weekly Raids:
Monday W1234 FC (19:30 CEST)
Saturday Training Raid (Cycling W1-W7) (19:30 CEST)
Sunday Static Raid (5/6/7, progression on Dhuum CM) (19:30-22:00 CEST)
Fractals, Dungeons, Strikes and Living Story content
Weekly Guild Missions (Sunday 15:30 CEST)
Monthly Lottery
Other fun events and giveaways!
All guild upgrades are unlocked, we have the Lost Precipice guildhall!

What do we expect from you?

You are kind and respect others, and act mature
You are active within the guild, whether that is just chatting or playing with us
You represent the guild when you join in guild groups and events (multi-guilding is fine)

16 hours ago, Knoodlepot.9056 said:

Hello Scardis,

We at [Nom] are recruiting more players to enjoy playing the game with us. We are a medium (200~ member) European based guild that enjoy playing all aspects of the game together. Players of any level, skill and background are welcome as long as you are friendly and active!

What can we offer you?

A casual and friendly atmosphere
An active guild and Discord
Experienced members that are happy to help you with anything you need
Weekly Raids:
Monday W1234 FC (19:30 CEST)
Saturday Training Raid (Cycling W1-W7) (19:30 CEST)
Sunday Static Raid (5/6/7, progression on Dhuum CM) (19:30-22:00 CEST)
Fractals, Dungeons, Strikes and Living Story content
Weekly Guild Missions (Sunday 15:30 CEST)
Monthly Lottery
Other fun events and giveaways!
All guild upgrades are unlocked, we have the Lost Precipice guildhall!

What do we expect from you?

You are kind and respect others, and act mature
You are active within the guild, whether that is just chatting or playing with us
You represent the guild when you join in guild groups and events (multi-guilding is fine)

Sounds good to me. Can I have an invite then?