[EU] [PvX] - The Scouts Elite Regiment | Active | Social | Raids | PvP | WvW | - Returning players, sign up!

Sunnyknight.8340

The Scouts Elite Regiment is recruiting again!!

Guild History 
Thought up from the days of Knight Online
Created / Formed on AirRivals / Aceonline 
Enhanced further on WoW BC - Cata
Mastered on Guild Wars 2

The guild was created 9 years ago, and I am still it's guild leader. We moved onto a WvW / Raid guild and were a force to be reckoned with. We had on average 40 people from the guild running with us for WvW and 4 active teams for Raids. Two years ago, i had to leave the game (real life happened 😞  ). As such, the guild essentially dissolved. Since i left Guild Wars 2, i have been busy on New World and we were one of the strongest guilds / company on our PvP server - Bifrost.

Our Ethos 
Respectful 
Positive mindset 
Fun! A guild shouldn't bore you!! 
Willingness to assist any member at any given moment 
Willingness to adapt to meet criteria for PvP / PvE mechanics / tactics 

What can we offer you

•    A fun, friendly yet semi competitive atmosphere
•    Experienced members who can guide you through all aspects of the game
•    A guild hall that everyone can be contributing towards
•    An active guild along with discord

Our Schedule

1.    Monday – Fractal Guild Event – T1-4 | CM - 19:00 GMT+0
2.    Tuesday – Fractal Guild Event – T1-4 | CM - 19:00 GMT+0
3.    Wednesday – Raid Guild Event – Wing 1-3 (more wings if needed) - 19:00 GMT+0
4.    Thursday – PvP Guild Event - 19:00 GMT+0
5.    Friday – PvP Guild Event | Rest Day - 19:00 GMT+0
6.    Saturday – Raid Guild Event – Raid Training / Complete Wednesday - 19:00 GMT+0
7.    Sunday – Guild Mission Runs - 19:00 GMT+0

Quality is greater than Quantity 
You're either a number in other guilds, or a core / valued member in ours.  
We must stress, we only seek to keep 100 members at any given time within our guild.  
We are a family friendly company and we'll cut you to pieces should you tread on our toes.  

What we expect from you 
PvP Mentality - Have the drive to seek out PvP, be it open world, WvW, or by contributing to sieges
PvE Mentality - If you're not interested in PvP, that's fine. It's not for everyone. However, can we entice you with Raids, Dungeons, Meta events? 
Crafting Mentality - If you are not too interested in either, then we ask that you focus on honing your skills towards a crafting profession to help the guild
Positive mindset – A positive player sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible.
Motivated – Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
Dependable – Player ability is important in our quest for success, but dependability is critical.
Voice Comms – Must be willing to communicate with players on discord
Have fun - This is a game, enjoy it! We do not expect it to be a second job for anyone!! 
Active - To be active within a 3 day period (A one week grace period is given).  

Guild Vision 
To become what the guild was 2 years ago. A force to be reckoned with, but also a home for people who simply want a chat if they're lonely / bored 🙂    
Guild rules 
Posted within our discord - an invite is provided when you join    
Guild Leader 
Sunnyknight.8340
https://discord.gg/thescoutregiment

Edited by Sunnyknight.8340

So, I am on Far Shiverpeaks and was wondering, if I were to apply, would that mean I need to transfer to play WvW ? 

Edit : Nvm I just saw you say in the other post ur matched with FSP.. so ima join the discord link and try an application 😄

Edited by Zaanman.7150
  • Like 1

Hi man,

I'm a returning playerand for now i'm leveling a necromancer... but i'm looking for an active guild.

I online probably 4 days a week making progress fast and looking forward to push end game content.

I was an hardcore raider in WoW, but the game kept going downwards so switched to Gw2. Now do you accept socials/ levelers? that would be amazing... My discord name is Stimpan#2278 if you want to talk private.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Stimpan

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stimpan.4738 said:

Hi man,

I'm a returning playerand for now i'm leveling a necromancer... but i'm looking for an active guild.

I online probably 4 days a week making progress fast and looking forward to push end game content.

I was an hardcore raider in WoW, but the game kept going downwards so switched to Gw2. Now do you accept socials/ levelers? that would be amazing... My discord name is Stimpan#2278 if you want to talk private.

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Stimpan

Hey bud, how's it going?

I'll throw you a dm in game shortly as well as an invite and we'll go from there! 🙂

• Sunnyknight.8340 changed the title to [EU] [PvX] - The Scouts Elite Regiment | Active | Social | Raids | PvP | WvW | - Returning guild after 2 year break!
  • Sunnyknight.8340 changed the title to [EU] [PvX] - The Scouts Elite Regiment | Active | Social | Raids | PvP | WvW | - Returning players, sign up!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...