[EU] [Whiteside Ridge] Looking for a more fashion-oriented and social guild

Dayne.1530

Hello! 31 year old male from Sweden here and in search of a guild who is is "heavy" into the fashion part of GW2 (even though that is basically the main point of the game). To elaborate I am looking for a guild who encourages fashion and have activities based around these whether it be contests, thematic or for giggles. I myself love unlocking new skins and achievements and trying out new styles on my characters so it would be awesome to find a guild like this. If you read this far I thank you and wish you a happy 2022!

hey there! our leadership team have set up a guild that looks to bring in players from all walks of life, be it new player or veteran under one clan name known as The Red Serpent. Here, we have a mature fun enviroment for players to enjoy various aspects of Guild Wars 2. With exciting times ahead in End of Dragons now is the perfect time to jump on in for the ride.

WvW Focus:

We're looking focus ideally on WvW on a casual basis where we can grow and learn as a team to push for progress. We are based in Whiteside Ridge, however hopefully with the WvW Reconstructuring servers wont matter. 

What does it mean when we say casual? - Basically we're not going to be screaming at you should mistakes happen or if you're playing a class that many in WvW would deem as undesirable. Our goal is to have fun with a group of friends, and if that means being sneaky and taking the enemy keep from right under their noses then we can. 

We'll be hosting themed raid days, with prizes for players and more. Aside from raid days, for those who wish to focus on a development basis we'll look to help support Whiteside Ridge

and open tag from time to time and join in on training events for those aspiring Commanders. Yes, we'll be there supporting you should that be your goal. We're growing as a guild, so we'll stick beside you and offer that support. 

Classes and builds will be provided within our discord to help you kit out your characters to how you want. 

PvE:

Oh, did you think we'd only be doing WvW Content? Think again! 

Whilst it may the focus for many, it's not our only goal. Many, if not all of us enjoy PvE, just as much. We'll be engaging in PvE content, like fractals, story content, world bosses, events and more should oppurtunities arise. As the guild progresses and grows, we can explore more options, perhaps even a raid team to get those shinies everyone wants.

Come the release of End of Dragons most of the playerbase will look to push the story, delve into the content, complete metas, and more. We look to be a guild that is in a healthy state with players doing EoD content together. What better way to start of an expansion than with some friends? ( Totally having a boat party *Cough* )

This is a great place for players to join. Our leadership team are excited to work with and help support players, veterans or new getting ready for the great story ahead. It's also important to note that just as in WvW, players who wish to learn how to lead PvE events, or training events will be supported.

If you are interested in joining please contact:

Zeike.7469 

Phantom Quartz.8021 

Yosuke Tekada.7605