NA player looking for small PvX or PvE Guild

Statement.2456

Returning WvW player that is looking to get more into PvE, and enjoy all the content the game has to offer. Don't want to join a guild with > 50 players. I want to be a contributing member, not just a name on a roster. With that being said, I do work quite a bit and only play on my days off ~ 2-3 days a week. However, when I am on, I will be extremely active and I am willing to join in any group content. I main Guardian, but have every class at 80.

hello i would like to invite you to my guild Fulgur Auri we do wvw, and have an alliance with other guilds for pve. We are small and re-building a wvw team for the mornings (na mornings), one of our allies does wvw at nights so we have both options. If you are interested here is the link to our alliance, you can jump to the Guilds discord from there: https://discord.gg/pBN2JSDqzf

• 3 weeks later...

Homeless Owls [howl] is a [NA] guild that would love to see you in it! We're a semi-casual, tight-knit, newer group of on average 25-35 year-olds running on general EST times. We frequently do content on strikes, world bosses, fractals, dungeons, and raid training- while also dabbling a little bit in PvP and WvW on the side as well. We welcome players of any experience. Discord is a requirement, and participation in events when you're available is encouraged, as we're a pretty active group!

[howl] Casual-Semi Casual // Discord required // Friendly and growing // Active // Helpful // PvX, Raids, Strikes, Dungeons, and More // Weekly activities // 18+ //

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/topic/107255-na-homeless-owls-howl-semi-casual-lf-players/?tab=comments#comment-1554095